VoLTE (Voice over LTE) Ecosystem By Top Players Like Cellwize Wireless Technologies, CENX, CEVA, China Mobile, China Mobile Hong Kong, Cirpack, Cisco Systems and Forecast 2025
The “VoLTE (Voice over LTE) Ecosystem: 2018 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the VoLTE ecosystem including market drivers, challenges, enabling technologies, applications, key trends, standardization, regulatory landscape, mobile operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies.
For Sample Copy of Reports: http://www.contrivedatuminsights.com/Home/RequestaSample/2264
VoLTE (Voice over LTE) technology allows a voice call to be placed over an LTE network, enabling mobile operators to reduce reliance on legacy circuit-switched networks. Powered by IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) architecture, VoLTE brings a host of benefits to operators ranging from the ability to refarm legacy 2G and 3G spectrum to offering their subscribers a differentiated service experience through capabilities such as HD voice and video telephony.
List of Companies Mentioned 3GPP (3rd Generation Partnership Project), Accedian Networks, Affirmed Networks, AIS (Advanced Info Service), Alepo, Alpha Networks, Alphabet, Altair Semiconductor, Altran, Amdocs, Anite, Anritsu Corporation, Apple, Aptilo Networks, ARIB (Association of Radio Industries and Businesses, Japan), Aricent, ARM Holdings, Ascom, Astellia, ASUS (ASUSTeK Computer), AT&T, ATIS (Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions, United States), BBK Electronics Corporation, BICS, BOOM! Mobile, Broadcom, BroadSoft, BT Group, CCN (Cirrus Core Networks), CCSA (China Communications Standards Association), Cellwize Wireless Technologies, CENX, CEVA, China Mobile, China Mobile Hong Kong, Cirpack, Cisco Systems.
VoLTE subscription, service revenue, device and infrastructure revenue forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
○ Smartphones & Phablets
○ Feature Phones
– Smartwatches & Wearables
– Tablets, CPEs & Other Devices
– IoT Modules
VoLTE Subscriptions & Services
– Voice Telephony
– Video & Supplementary Services
– Voice Based IoT Applications
– CSCF (Call Session Control Function) Servers
– SBCs (Session Border Controllers)
– VoLTE Application Servers
– Other IMS Elements (HSS, BGCF, MGCF & MRF)
– VoLTE-Capable Policy Control Solutions
Get More Discount: http://www.contrivedatuminsights.com/Home/GetSpecialPricing/2264
SNS Telecom & IT estimates that VoLTE service revenue will grow at a CAGR of approximately 30% between 2018 and 2021. By the end of 2021, VoLTE subscriptions will account for more than $280 Billion in annual service revenue. Although traditional voice services will constitute a major proportion of this figure, more than 16% of the revenue will be driven by voice based IoT applications, video calling and supplementary services.
The report covers the following topics:
- VoLTE ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- VoLTE infrastructure, devices, roaming and interconnection technology
- Case studies of over 20 commercial VoLTE deployments
- OTT mobile voice and video services
- Complementary technologies including Wi-Fi calling, RCS and WebRTC
- Vertical market opportunities including voice based IoT applications and MCPTT (Mission Critical Push-to-Talk) voice services
- VoLTE services over MVNO networks
- Service assurance platforms for VoLTE
- Regulatory landscape, collaborative initiatives and standardization
- Industry roadmap and value chain
- Profiles and strategies of more than 100 leading ecosystem players including device OEMs, VoLTE solution providers and mobile operators
- Strategic recommendations for VoLTE solution providers and mobile operators
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2018 till 2030
For More Information: http://www.contrivedatuminsights.com/Home/ProductReport/2264
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide custom report.