Masterbatch Market is Gaining Enormous Attention by Major Key Players: Cabot Corporation, PolyOne, GCR Group, Tosaf, Plastika Kritis S.A, RTP Company, Polyplast Mueller GmbH
Masterbatches are solid or liquid mixture of additive or pigments used for coloring or enhancing other properties of polymers such as UV stabilizing, flame retardation, antistatic and antilocking. It allows the processor to color raw polymer economically during the plastics manufacturing process. It is widely used in packaging industry, automobile industry, building & construction industry and electrical & electronics industry.
Scope of the Report:
Masterbatch is widely used in packaging industry, automobile Industry, building & construction Industry, electrical & electronics industry. As to the masterbatch downstream application, packaging industry is its largest downstream market, which shares 26.2% of the consumption in 2015. According to the different function, masterbatch is divided into white masterbatch, black masterbatch, color masterbatch, additive masterbatch and plastic filler masterbatch. Black masterbatch is the most common kind, accounting for more than 29.1% of the total masterbatch production.
By Market Players: Clariant, Ampacet Corporation, A. Schulman, Inc., Americhem, Inc., Cabot Corporation, PolyOne, GCR Group, Tosaf, Plastika Kritis S.A, RTP Company, Polyplast Mueller GmbH, Plastiblends, Astra Polymers, Alok Masterbatches, Hubron, Hengcai, Gabriel-Chemie Group, Prayag Polytech, Wave Semuliao Group, Heima
At present, the production of masterbatch distributed evenly in Europe, USA, China and India, taking about 28.3 %, 15.6%, 33.4%, 5.7% respectively in 2015. Masterbatch industry in India is highly fragmented with a few major players & large number of small and medium players who account for majority of the market share. To meet the strong demand of masterbatch, many manufacturers established manufacturing plants in Europe.
The global production of masterbatch increased from 2910 K MT in 2011 to 3810 K MT in 2015 at an average annual growth rate of more than 6 %. In the world wide, the top five manufacturers of masterbatch are Clariant, Ampacet Corporation, A. Schulman, Inc, Americhem, Inc, Cabot Corporation. And the production of Clariant occupied about 8.9% in 2015
The masterbatches industry is highly competitive due to low entry barriers as the industry is less capital intensive and there is no major technology involved. Given the competitive landscape of the industry, the bargaining power of players with clients is low thereby resulting in vulnerability to fluctuation in raw material prices.
The worldwide market for Masterbatch is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2024, from xx million US$ in 2019.
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
- Chapter 1, to describe Masterbatch product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
- Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Masterbatch, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Masterbatch in 2017 and 2018.
- Chapter 3, the Masterbatch competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
- Chapter 4, the Masterbatch breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 12, Masterbatch market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Masterbatch sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
Big Market Research has a range of research reports from various publishers across the world. Our database of reports of various market categories and sub-categories would help to find the exact report you may be looking for.
We are instrumental in providing quantitative and qualitative insights on your area of interest by bringing reports from various publishers at one place to save your time and money. A lot of organizations across the world are gaining profits and great benefits from information gained through reports sourced by us.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive, #205, Portland,
OR 97220 United States
Toll Free: +1-800-910-6452
E-mail [email protected]