Polyphthalamide Resin market is valued at 1100 million US$ in 2018 is expected to reach 1830 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.6% during 2019-2025
Polyphthalamide (PPA) is a subset of thermoplastic synthetic resins in the polyamide (nylon) family defined as when 55% or more moles of the carboxylic acid portion of the repeating unit in the polymer chain is composed of a combination of terephthalic (TPA) and isophthalic (IPA) acids.PPA based resins are molded into parts to replace metals in applications requiring high temperature resistance such as automotive powertrain components, the housing for high temperature electrical connectors and many other uses.
The base resin of PPA is generally modified by adding glass fiber, carbon fiber, minerals, and a combination of different materials to improve its properties. PPA resin has wide applications in under-the-bonnet automotive components, electrical and electronic devices such as LEDs, domestic appliances, and plastic components that are in contact with drinking water, in machinery parts, and in some personal care applications.
The global Polyphthalamide Resin market is valued at 1100 million US$ in 2018 is expected to reach 1830 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.6% during 2019-2025.
This report focuses on Polyphthalamide Resin volume and value at global level, regional level and company level. From a global perspective, this report represents overall Polyphthalamide Resin market size by analyzing historical data and future prospect. Regionally, this report focuses on several key regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan.
At company level, this report focuses on the production capacity, ex-factory price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer covered in this report.
The report includes an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape of this business vertical, constituting manufacturers like:
Market Segment by Regions includes:
Products Segmentation, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share, and growth rate of each type as below:
By Industrial Application and End-user Application, the market is split into below:
Machinery and Applications
Global Polyphthalamide Resin Market Research Report 2019 is a professional and in-depth study and available exclusively through Trusted Business Insights. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2019 through 2025. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets in this 94 pages report.
This market report provides in-depth analytics of the Polyphthalamide Resin industry including definition, classification, application and industry chain structure. The report focuses on global major leading industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specifications, sales, market share, and contact information.
The scope of the Polyphthalamide Resin market report is as below:
– The report provides information on growth segments and opportunities for investment and Benchmark performance against key competitors.
– The research of emerging Polyphthalamide Resin market provides the segments, and the existing market segments will help the investors or new business entrants in planning the business strategies accordingly.
– The report provides key details related to the Polyphthalamide Resin industry like the product definition, cost, variety of applications, demand and supply statistics are covered in this research report.
Polyphthalamide Resin Market report offers the following key points:
• Polyphthalamide Resin Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments.
• Market share analysis of the top industry players.
• Strategic recommendations of Polyphthalamide Resin market for the new entrants.
• Polyphthalamide Resin Market forecasts for future years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments and the regional markets.
• Polyphthalamide Resin Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations).
• Competitive outlook is mapping the key common trends of Polyphthalamide Resin industry.
• Company profiling with its detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments.
• The report provides supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements in Polyphthalamide Resin industry.
• Strategic recommendations in key business segments supported the Polyphthalamide Resin market estimations.
Trusted Business Insights
Blogger & Influencer Marketing Executive
US: +1 646 568 9797
UK: +44 330 808 0580