Global Cloud Storage Market report 2018 Stand Out as the Biggest Contributor to Global Growth and Will Hit 22.49% CAGR By 2023 in upcoming years | 360 Market Updates
Cloud Storage Market (2018 – 2023) research report provides List of manufacturers, regional analysis, segmentation by type & applications and the actual process of whole Cloud Storage industry. Cloud Storage Market report delivers a detailed study of present and upcoming Opportunities to clarify future investment in the market.
“Cloud Storage Market report is expected to register a CAGR of 22.49% over a five years forecast period.”
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Cloud Storage Market are –
- Amazon Web Services
- EMC Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- HP Enterprise Company
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Rackspace Hosting
Get Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12886108
The global cloud storage market was worth USD 30.08 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 101.59 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 22.49% over the period of 2018 – 2023. The report discusses the various types of solutions and services provided by the companies. While the regions considered in the scope of the report include North America, Europe, and various others. The study also emphasizes on how the growing demand for low-cost storage and faster data accessibility is changing the market scenario.
It is projected that by 2022, more than 72% of the global organizations will migrate to cloud from on-premise data centers, cementing the rise of cloud storage. Increasing demand for low-cost data backup, storage, and protection across all enterprises, coupled with the necessity to handle data generated by augmented usage of mobile technologies, favors cloud storage adoption. Moreover, hybrid cloud storage is expected to occupy a significant share of the total cloud storage market in the next five years, due to its greater flexibility in comparison to both public and private cloud storage. However, privacy and security threats, along with the lack of high network bandwidth, can hinder the growth of the market.
Increase In Cloud Adoption Across Organizations
Cloud platforms have enabled new, complex business models and orchestrating more global-based integration networks in recent years. Moreover, cloud services adoption is increasing in the mid-tier and small & medium businesses (SMB), driving the cloud storage market. In addition, cloud acts as is a catalyst for IT transformation, providing the flexibility to combine the preferred clouds and existing on-premises infrastructure in the ratio best suited for the workload. Furthermore, the rising focus on cost optimization and business agility have led to the expansion of cloud data centers. Also, cloud services adapt easily to the changing landscape to meet new requirements. This allows the client organization to focus on their core competency, which, in turn, results in their overall growth.
Growing Demand For Managed Services
Managed services involve outsourcing of the organization’s day-to-day management functions and services, such as those related to infrastructure, security, printing, mobility, and other functions, while the ownership rights stay with the end user. With the unstructured data expanding by more than 50% annually, managed service providers are looking at cloud storage as an upfront revenue opportunity. This was further augmented by the greater need for storage control with GDPR requirements. The foray of advanced technologies prompt companies to emphasize on updating their storage system, to match with the competition. Hybrid cloud is one such trend that provides a significant boost to the market growth. However, security and the lack of network bandwidth for data transfer can challenge the growth of the market.
Asia-Pacific is the Fastest Growing Market
The region is poised to witness the fastest growth rate owing to developments in India and China. Over the last two years, the public cloud services market in India has seen phenomenal growth, reaching USD 1.8 billion in 2017, and this figure is expected to reach USD 4.1 billion by 2020. Today, India is second only to China as the largest and fastest-growing cloud services market in the Asia-Pacific. With a robust GDP of 7.2% in Q3 FY18 and rapidly rising internet penetration, India is poised for booming expansion in this sector. Moreover, global majors such as Google, Alibaba, Amazon, and Microsoft have all opened data centers in the country. Although the country is still overcoming inconsistencies in high-speed internet connectivity, power supply, bandwidth, and optical fiber connections, interest in the cloud is being driven by the increasing need for business innovation and agility, the ability to scale fast in a competitive market, and the government’s thrust towards Digital India.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12886108
Global Cloud Storage Market: Regional Segment Analysis (Regional Production Volume, Consumption Volume, Revenue and Growth Rate 2018-2023):
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain and Benelux)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina and Colombia)
- The Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered About Cloud Storage Market:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the Cloud Storage market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is selected is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- What are the key technological and Cloud Storage market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Reasons to Purchase Cloud Storage Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Cloud Storage market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Cloud Storage market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12886108
Cloud Storage Market Report TOC Includes:
- Introduction of Cloud Storage Market
- Research Approach and Methodology
- Cloud Storage Market Overview
- Cloud Storage Market Segmentation
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187