Global Photopolymer Resin Market report 2018 Stand Out as the Biggest Contributor to Global Growth and Will Hit 20% CAGR By 2023 in upcoming years
Photopolymer Resin Market research report (2018 – 2023) studies market insights, List of major Key players, buyers, threats of new entrants and substitute products. Also, Photopolymer Resin market includes the various market dynamics like Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities globally. The research report involved the various affecting factors like market growth, market share, competitive intelligence and growth opportunity.
“Photopolymer Resin Market report is expected to register a CAGR of 20% over a five years forecast period.”
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Photopolymer Resin Market are –
- Flint Group
- KIVI Markings
- MacDermid Inc
- Nitto Denko
- Anderson and Vreeland
- Polydiam Industries
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12885313
The global photopolymer resin market is expected to witness a CAGR of more than 20% during the forecast period, majorly driven by increasing demand of photopolymers in the 3D printing applications. The increasing use of these resins in electronics industry is also likely to stimulate the market growth.
Increasing Demand for 3D Printing Application Driving the Market
Liquid photopolymers are widely used in the 3D printing industry. These polymers are used in printing technologies such as 3D jetted printing. Printing newspapers and boxes also use photopolymers. Epoxy-based systems and hybrids are now preferred to older acrylates in 3D printing because of their higher strength, higher temperature resistance, lower moisture absorption and lower shrinkage. Currently 98% of the hearing aids across the globe is manufactured with the help of 3D printing. Smartphones manufacturers are also using the 3D printing technology to manufacture the components of smartphones. With the growing use of 3D printing technology across various applications, the market for photopolymers is likely to grow during the forecast period.
3D Printing in Healthcare is Likely to Drive the Market
The 3D printing technology has recently gained traction in the medical and healthcare industry. This technology is used in various applications in the medical industry, such as tissue and organ fabrication, personalized medicines, and medical devices and tools. Plastics is the most commonly used material for 3D printed medical devices, contributing over 70% of the share. Photopolymers are gaining attention over thermoplastics driven by their attractive properties, such as improved thermal resistance, improved elasticity, and higher impact strength. Acrylate resins are preferred over epoxy resins for 3D printing of medical devices due to their higher cytotoxicity and low curing time.
Medical Devices Industry Making North America the Dominant Market
In terms of consumption in 2017, North America held a significant market share, followed by Europe. North America and Europe is expected to account to around two-third of the total 3D printing market. The high usage of these resins in these regions can be attributed to the increasing expenditure for research and the high penetration of technology. Asia-pacific is expected to grow at the fastest rate, led by constructive government initiatives and financial support for further developing medical device applications via 3D printing technology. In China, government has invested more than USD 6 billion for the R&D of medical devices.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12885313
Global Photopolymer Resin Market: Regional Segment Analysis (Regional Production Volume, Consumption Volume, Revenue and Growth Rate 2018-2023):
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain and Benelux)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina and Colombia)
- The Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered About Photopolymer Resin Market:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the Photopolymer Resin market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is selected is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- What are the key technological and Photopolymer Resin market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12885313
Reasons to Purchase Photopolymer Resin Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Photopolymer Resin market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Photopolymer Resin market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Photopolymer Resin market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Photopolymer Resin market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Photopolymer Resin market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Photopolymer Resin market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Photopolymer Resin market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2018. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Look into Table of Content of Photopolymer Resin Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12885313#TOC
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187