Global (United States, European Union and China) Dry Construction Material Market Research Report 2019-2025
Trusted Business Insights presents the Latest Study on Dry Construction Material Market 2019-2025. The report contains market predictions related to market size, revenue, production, CAGR, Consumption, gross margin, price, and other substantial factors. While emphasizing the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also offers a complete study of the future trends and developments of the market. It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financial summary, and SWOT analysis.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ Global (United States, European Union and China) Dry Construction Material Market Research Report 2019-2025
Abstract, Snapshot, Market Analysis & Market Definition: World Dry Construction Material Market
Building material is any material which is used for construction purposes. Many naturally occurring substances, such as clay, rocks, sand, and wood, even twigs and leaves, have been used to construct buildings. Apart from naturally occurring materials, many man-made products are in use, some more and some less synthetic. The manufacture of building materials is an established industry in many countries and the use of these materials is typically segmented into specific specialty trades, such as carpentry, insulation, plumbing, and roofing work. They provide the make-up of habitats and structures including homes.The global average price of dry construction material is in the fluctuation trend, from 346 USD/MT in 2012 to 329 USD/MT in 2016. With the situation of global construction industry, prices will be in fluctuation trend in the following five years.The classification of dry construction material includes Metal, Gypsum Board, Wood and Other, and the proportion of Gypsum Board, in 2016 is about 60%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2012 to 2016.Dry construction material is widely used in Wall, Ceiling, Flooring and Other. The most proportion of dry construction material is Wall.China is the largest supplier of dry construction material, with a production market share nearly 32% in 2016. Europe is the second largest supplier of dry construction material, enjoying production market share nearly 20% in 2016.China is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 26% in 2016. Following China, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 22%. Market competition is not intense. Knauf, Saint Gobain, BaoWu, ArcelorMittal, USG, CSR, Nippon, Etex, Boral, Arauco, etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and market, with high-end customers; have been formed in the large market share in the industry. In 2019, the market size of Dry Construction Material is 81400 million US$ and it will reach 113780 million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Dry Construction Material. This report studies the global market size of Dry Construction Material, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia). This study presents the Dry Construction Material production, revenue, market share, and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025. For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019
Market Segmentation, Outlook & Viewpoint: World Dry Construction Material Market
Segmentation by Product Type: Breakdown of data from the year 2014 to 2019 and forecast until 2025: Metal
Segmentation by Application: Breakdown of data from the year 2014 to 2019 and forecast until 2025:
Top Companies & Key Players: World Dry Construction Material Market
Key Insights Covered: World Dry Construction Material Market
1. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America market size (sales, revenue, and growth rate) of Dry Construction Material industry.
2. Global major manufacturers’ operating situation (sales, revenue, growth rate, and gross margin) of Dry Construction Material industry.
3. Global major countries (United States, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Mexico, Brazil, C. America, Chile, Peru, Colombia) market size (sales, revenue, and growth rate) of Dry Construction Material industry.
4. SWOT analysis, New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis, Upstream raw materials and manufacturing equipment & Industry chain analysis of Dry Construction Material industry.
5. Global market size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2019 to 2024 of Dry Construction Material industry.
Research Methodology: Global Dry Construction Material Market
- Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request a Sample Report.
- Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
- Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Quick Read Table of Contents of this Report @ Global (United States, European Union and China) Dry Construction Material Market Research Report 2019-2025