Global (United States, European Union and China) Craft Beer Market Research Report 2019-2025
Trusted Business Insights presents the Latest Study on Craft Beer Market 2019-2025. The report contains market predictions related to market size, revenue, production, CAGR, Consumption, gross margin, price, and other substantial factors. While emphasizing the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also offers a complete study of the future trends and developments of the market. It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financial summary, and SWOT analysis.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ Global (United States, European Union and China) Craft Beer Market Research Report 2019-2025
Abstract, Snapshot, Market Analysis & Market Definition: World Craft Beer Market
Craft beer – what used to be referred to as ‘micro-brewed’ or ’boutique’ beer – took its modern roots in the United States around thirty years ago as a new breed of keen brewers rediscovered lost styles and interesting, flavoursome brews. Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and Scandinavia and pockets of Europe are today leading the charge, providing alternatives to the traditional Euro-style lagers.Craft beer is fetching higher sales than traditional beer due to endeavors from local and international brewers that are expanding their distribution network and at the same time offering exciting new flavors and tastes. The rising consumer preference for low alcohol by volume (ABV) beer is fueling the growth of the global craft beer market.Consumers are increasingly preferring new styles and flavors of craft beer thus boosting its marketability. With the use of premium quality raw materials and advanced brewing techniques, major chunk of beer consumers have been successfully diverted to craft beer segment from mainstream beer.The craft beer industry is majorly driven by its Premiumization aspect, wherein the consumers willingly pay higher prices for craft beer than its traditional counterparts due to its exotic flavor profile and convenience of making. Thus, higher margins associated with craft beer fetches higher profitability. In 2019, the market size of Craft Beer is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Craft Beer. This report studies the global market size of Craft Beer, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia). This study presents the Craft Beer sales volume, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (sales, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025. For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019
Market Segmentation, Outlook & Viewpoint: World Craft Beer Market
Segmentation by Product Type: Breakdown of data from the year 2014 to 2019 and forecast until 2025: Ales
Segmentation by Application: Breakdown of data from the year 2014 to 2019 and forecast until 2025:
Top Companies & Key Players: World Craft Beer Market
The Boston Beer
New Belgium Brewing
Firestone Walker Brewing
Dogfish Head Craft Brewery
Key Insights Covered: World Craft Beer Market
1. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America market size (sales, revenue, and growth rate) of Craft Beer industry.
2. Global major manufacturers’ operating situation (sales, revenue, growth rate, and gross margin) of Craft Beer industry.
3. Global major countries (United States, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Mexico, Brazil, C. America, Chile, Peru, Colombia) market size (sales, revenue, and growth rate) of Craft Beer industry.
4. SWOT analysis, New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis, Upstream raw materials and manufacturing equipment & Industry chain analysis of Craft Beer industry.
5. Global market size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2019 to 2024 of Craft Beer industry.
Research Methodology: Global Craft Beer Market
- Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request a Sample Report.
- Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
- Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Quick Read Table of Contents of this Report @ Global (United States, European Union and China) Craft Beer Market Research Report 2019-2025