Automated Storage and Retrieval System Market Outlook and Opportunities in Grooming Regions : Edition 2019-2025
The report provides a unique tool for evaluating the Market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments, and focuses on markets capacities and on the changing structure of the Automated Storage and Retrieval System.
The Global Automated Storage and Retrieval System market was valued at USD 12,410.2 million in 2017, and is expected to reach a value of USD 22,613.84 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 10.18%, during the forecast period (2018-2023).
Top Leading Companies are: Daifuku Co. Ltd,SSI Schaefer Group,Murata Machinery,Knapp AG,TGW Logistics Group GmbH,Kardex Group,Swisslog Holding AG,Mecalux SA,Vanderlande Industries,System Logistics Corporation,Bastian Solution,Beumer Group,Dematic GmbH & Co. KG
Providing dense storage that maximizes floor space, automated storage and retrieval systems (AS/RS) integrate automated hardware and software for accurate picking and replenishment. These systems automatically locate and deliver the required inventory to a conveyor system, manual outfeed, or an ergonomic operator station.
In comparison to manual storage methods, automated storage and retrieval systems (AS/RS) is maximizing available storage space in existing structures, avoiding off-site storage and expansions, Minimizing overall building footprint versus conventional warehouses, Reducing labor and product damage costs and Increasing inventory accuracy and customer service.
Avail a sample 96 Pages copy before purchase:
Contents of the 15 Chapters for This Automated Storage and Retrieval System Market Study:-
Chapter 1, to describe Automated Storage and Retrieval System Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Automated Storage and Retrieval System, with sales, revenue, and price of Automated Storage and Retrieval System, in 2018 and 2019;
Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2018 and 2019;
Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Automated Storage and Retrieval System, for each region, from 2015 to 2019;
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2018 to 2019;
Chapter 12, Automated Storage and Retrieval System market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2025;
Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Automated Storage and Retrieval System sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source.
Asia-Pacific is witnessing an increased demand for automation, originating from countries, like China, South Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan, etc. This unprecedented market demand can be attributed to rising labor cost, stricter regulations for employee safety, and the need to improve accuracy with better control on processes. The manufacturing industry in this region is trying to compete with the advanced and automated industries in North America and Europe. In order to gain advantage over other regions,
The report will make detailed analysis mainly on the development environment, Market size, development trends, operation situation and future development trends of Automated Storage and Retrieval System Market on the basis of current situation of the industry in 2019 so as to make full comprehension and judgment on the competitive situation of Automated Storage and Retrieval System Market Carrier and assist manufacturers and investment organization to better grasp the development course of Automated Storage and Retrieval System Market.
SPECIAL OFFER (Avail a flat 15% discount on this report, please fill the form and mention the code : MIR15 in the comments section)
Avail Discount on this report at:
Automated Storage and Retrieval System Market, by Types:
Unit-Load AS/RS Type
Mini-Load AS/RS Type
Automated Storage and Retrieval System Market, by Applications:
Semiconductor & Electronics
Food & Beverages
Important attributes of the report:
- The 360-degree Automated Storage and Retrieval System overview based on a global and regional level.
- Market share, value, volume, and production capacity is analyzed on global, regional and country level.
- A complete and useful guide for new market aspirants.
- Forecast information will drive strategic, innovative and profitable business plans.
- SWOT analysis of players will pave the way for growth opportunities, risk analysis, investment feasibility and recommendations.
- Lastly, the research methodology and data sources are offered in this report.
Browse full report along with TOC and List of Figures at:
What this Research Study Offers:
- Global Automated Storage and Retrieval System Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments.
- Global Automated Storage and Retrieval System Market share analysis of the top industry players.
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants in Global Automated Storage and Retrieval System market.
- Global Automated Storage and Retrieval System Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional Global Automated Storage and Retrieval System markets.
- Global Automated Storage and Retrieval System Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations).
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends.
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements.
Irfan Tamboli(Head of Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234