Meat, Poultry & Seafood Packaging – Industry Trends, Sales, Supply, Demand, Analysis & Forecast to 2023
Meat, Poultry & Seafood Packaging Industry 2019
Meat, poultry & seafood packaging refers to surrounding or wrapping meat, poultry and seafood products with suitable protective material such as paper or synthetic films. The products can vary from fresh food, processed food and ready-to-eat products. Various packaging technologies are used such as vacuum skin packaging and MAP, which essentially removes atmospheric oxygen from the primary package being sealed. Oxygen has been identified as a primary source of most product degradation.
For more information or any query mail at [email protected]
Meat, poultry & seafood packaging market looks promising during the forecast period due to the major driving factors such as government initiatives towards food safety, increase in demand for small portion food items/demand for single use packaging, growth in the retail sectors/increasing number of retails outlets, increasing demand for processed food items. The meat, poultry & seafood packaging market has various constraints that hinder the growth of the market such as inclination towards fresh cooked food and added costs of the final product. The global meat, poultry & seafood packaging market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.10%, during the forecast period.
The key players of meat, poultry & seafood packaging market include Bemis Company Inc., Berry Global Group, Inc., LINPAC Packaging Limited, PRINTPACK, INC., SEALED AIR CORPORATION, DuPont, Cascades Inc., Vector Packaging, and Smurfit Kappa Group PLC.
Objective of Global Meat, Poultry & Seafood Packaging Market Analysis & Forecast, from 2016 to 2023
• To provide insights about factors influencing and affecting the market growth.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments as well as sub-segments with respect to regional markets and their key countries
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on operating system.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• Raw materials suppliers
• Aftermarket suppliers
• Research institute & education institute
• Potential investors
• Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
• On the basis of material, the market is segmented as plastic, paper and aluminum. Plastic is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 4.42% during the forecast period.
• On the basis of packaging technology, the market is segmented as modified atmosphere packaging (MAP), vacuum packing and others. Modified Atmosphere Packaging is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 4.35% during the forecast period.
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented as fresh & frozen products, processed products and ready-to-eat products. Ready-to-Eat Products is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 4.28% during the forecast period.
• North America dominates the global meat, poultry & seafood packaging market with 34.84% of share in 2016, in terms of value. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.61% during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.10% during the forecast period and reach a market size of USD 9,646.28 million by 2023.
Table Of Contents – Major Key Points
1 Executive Summary 11
2 Introduction 13
2.1 Definition 13
2.2 Scope of the Study 13
2.3 Assumptions 13
2.4 Market Structure 14
3 Research Methodology 16
3.1 Research Process 16
3.2 Primary Research 17
3.3 Secondary Research 17
3.4 Market Size Estimation 17
3.5 Forecast Model 19
4 Market Dynamics 20
4.1 Drivers 21
4.1.1 Government initiatives towards food safety 21
4.1.1 Increase in demand for small portion food items/demand for single-layer films packaging 21
4.1.2 Growth in the retail sectors/increasing number of retails outlets 21
4.1.3 Increasing demand for processed food items 22
4.2 Restraints 23
4.2.1 Inclination towards fresh cooked food 23
4.2.2 Added costs of the final product 23
4.3 Opportunity 23
4.3.1 Rising income level of individual in developing countries 23
5 Market Factor Analysis 25
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis 25
5.1.1 Threat of New Entrants 26
5.1.2 Bargaining Power of Suppliers 26
5.1.3 Bargaining Power of Buyers 26
5.1.4 Threat of Substitutes 26
5.1.5 Rivalry 26
5.2 Value Chain Analysis 27
5.2.1 Raw Material Supply 27
5.2.2 Manufacture 27
5.2.3 End-use 27
6 Meat, Poultry & Seafood Packaging Market, By Material 29
6.1 Introduction 30
6.1.1 Plastic 30
6.1.2 Paper 30
6.1.3 Aluminum 31
7 Meat, Poultry & Seafood Packaging Market, By Packaging Technology 32
7.1 Overview 33
7.1.1 Modified Atmosphere Packaging 33
7.1.2 Vacuum Skin Packaging 33
7.1.3 Others 33
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports features an exhaustive list of market research reports from hundreds of publishers worldwide. We boast a database spanning virtually every market category and an even more comprehensive collection of market research reports under these categories and sub-categories.