Global Hepatocellular Carcinoma Market : Size, Organizations, and Region- MedImmune, Exelixis, F. Hoffmann-La Roche
Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) is the most common type of liver cancer. It is the sixth most common type of cancer, accounts for around 90% of primary liver cancers, and is third most common cause of cancer mortality. HCC is particularly aggressive and has a poor survival rate (five-year survival <5%) and therefore remains an important public health issue worldwide.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1978207
In Asia and Africa, factors for development include Hepatitis B and C infection, aflatoxin exposure (from crops), liver cirrhosis and hemochromatosis, while in developed countries, factors for development include diabetes, obesity and non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH). For unresectable HCC, the standard of care, Bayers Nexavar (sorafenib), prolongs survival by just three months, therefore more treatment options are needed.
This report provides an assessment of the pipeline, clinical, and commercial landscape of HCC. Overall, GlobalData expects new drug approvals to drive HCC market growth over the next decade (2016-2026).
– Pipeline Assessment: regional breakdown, promising late-stage products, early-stage pipeline by molecule type
– Clinical Trial Assessment: trial breakdown by phase, leading industry and non-industry sponsors, enrollment analytics
– Commercial Assessment: leading marketed products, current and future players
– Competitive Landscape Analysis: key market events (2016-2026).
Reasons to buy
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global HCC market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global HCC market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
View Complete TOC with tables & Figures @ https://www.researchmoz.us/hepatocellular-carcinoma-competitive-landscape-to-2026-report.html/toc
Table of Contents
1.1 Table of Contents 2
1.2 Abbreviations 3
1.3 Related Reports 4
2. Executive Summary 5
2.1 Key Findings 6
2.2 Key Events 7
3. Introduction 8
3.1 Report Scope 9
3.2 Disease Overview and Epidemiology 11
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Email: [email protected] ;
Follow us on LinkedIn @ http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG
Follow me on Blogger at:https://marketreserch1.blogspot.com