Global Financial Planning Software Industries: Key Trends, Challenges and Standardization to 2024
Marketresearchnest Reports adds “Global Financial Planning Software Market Growth (Status and Outlook) 2019-2024”new report to its research database. The report spread across 154 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
Financial planning is a long-term process of wisely managing your finances so that you can achieve your goals and dreams, while at the same time helping to negotiate the financial barriers that inevitably arise in every stage of life.
Financial planning software includes goals-based financial planning software, cash-flow-based financial planning software for financial advisors. The cash-flow-based type is leading the market at present. And the software can be also classified to cloud-based and on-promise type. The cloud-based type is growing faster at present.
Financial planning software is mainly used for two applications: SME (Small Business, Medium-sized Business), Large Business, Personal Purpose, etc. And SME (Small Business, Medium-sized Business) was the most widely used area which took up about 66.65% of the global total in 2017.
According to this study, over the next five years the Financial Planning Software market will register a 13.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1890 million by 2024, from US$ 990 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Financial Planning Software business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Financial Planning Software market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the Financial Planning Software value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Request a sample copy at
This report studies the global Financial Planning Software market, especially in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa, focuses on the Global Financial Planning Software players in each region, with sales, price, revenue and market share from 2013 to 2019, the top players including
- PIEtech, Inc.
- EMoney Advisor
- Money Tree
- Oltis Software
- Advisor Software
- InStream Solutions
- Wealthcare Capital Management
- SunGard WealthStation (FIS)
- Cheshire Software
- Razor Logic Systems
- Moneywise Software
- Struktur AG
- Futurewise Technologies
- ESPlanner Inc.
- ISoftware Limited
- FinPal Pty Ltd
- Sigma Conso
- Prevero GmbH (Unit4)
Split by Product Types, with sales, revenue, price, market share of each type, can be divided into
- Cloud-based Financial Planning Software
- On-promise Type Financial Planning Software
Split by applications, this report focuses on sales, market share and growth rate of Financial Planning Software in each application, can be divided into
- Large Enterprise
- Personal Purpose
- Other Purposes
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Financial Planning Software market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Financial Planning Software market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Financial Planning Software players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Financial Planning Software with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Financial Planning Software submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain