5G Infrastructure Market research report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving revenue growth and profitability.
E2E network slicing is a foundation to support diversified 5G services and is key to 5G network architecture evolution. Based on NFV and SDN, physical infrastructure of the future network architecture consists of sites and three-layer DCs. Sites support multiple modes (such as 5G, LTE, and Wi-Fi) in the form of macro, micro, and pico base stations to implement the RAN real time function. These functions have high requirements for computing capability and real time performance and require the inclusion of specific dedicated hardware. Threelayer cloud DC consists of computing and storage resources. The bottom layer is the central office DC, which is closest in relative proximity to the base station side. The second layer is the local DC, and the upper layer is the regional DC, with each layer of arranged DCs connected through transport networks.
Get Sample Copy of Report https://www.researchformarkets.com/sample/global-5g-infrastructure-market-154801
The following Key Vendors are covered in this report:
• Qualcomm (US)
• Intel (US)
• Ericsson (SE)
• Samsung (KR)
• NEC (JP)
• Mediatek (TW)
• Cisco (US)
• Cavium (US)
• Qorvo (US)
• Huawei (CN)
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
• Pico Cell
• Micro Cell
• Macro Cell
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
• Smart Home
• Autonomous Driving
• Smart Cities
• Industrial IoT
• Smart Farming
• Healthcare and Mission Critical Applications
• Logistics and Shipping
• Security and Surveilance
Browse Full Report at https://www.researchformarkets.com/reports/global-5g-infrastructure-market-154801
Table of Content:
1 5G Infrastructure Market Overview
2 Manufacturers Profiles
3 Global 5G Infrastructure Market Competition, by Players
4 Global 5G Infrastructure Market Size by Regions
5 North America 5G Infrastructure Revenue by Countries
6 Europe 5G Infrastructure Revenue by Countries
7 Asia-Pacific 5G Infrastructure Revenue by Countries
8 South America 5G Infrastructure Revenue by Countries
9 Middle East and Africa Revenue 5G Infrastructure by Countries
10 Global 5G Infrastructure Market Segment by Type
11 Global 5G Infrastructure Market Segment by Application
12 Global 5G Infrastructure Market Size Forecast (2018-2023)
13 Research Findings and Conclusion
Scope of the Report:
• This report studies the 5G Infrastructure market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the 5G Infrastructure market by product type and applications/end industries.
• The Wireless Infrastructure market is currently in a phase of transition as mobile operators seek to address increasing mobile traffic demands amidst economic uncertainties. This paradigm shift is bringing new challenges and opportunities to 5G infrastructure vendors.
• The growth of the 5G infrastructure market in North America is likely to be propelled by the growing demand for 5G-enabled consumer electronic devices such as smartphones, AR and VR devices, and tablets. Faster connectivity is the most critical requirement for these devices. In North America, the industry segment adopted the high-level automation with the implementation of advanced technologies such as machine-to-machine communication (M2M), Internet of Things (IoT), and robotics. For these technologies, high-speed data transfer rate is required to carry out the assigned tasks. In such cases, 5G-enabled data network will serve the purpose. However, companies face major technological design challenges such as power dissipation in massive multiple input and multiple output (MIMO) and inter-cell interference.
• The global 5G Infrastructure market is valued at xx million USD in 2017 and is expected to reach xx million USD by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of xx% between 2017 and 2023.
• The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
• North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of 5G Infrastructure.
• Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of xx million USD in 2017 and will be xx million USD in 2023, with a CAGR of xx%.
Purchase this report at @ https://www.researchformarkets.com/buy-now/global-5g-infrastructure-market-154801/one
Research For Markets indulge in detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the successive direction to cater to your business needs. We have established the pillars of our flourishing institute on the grounds of Credibility and Reliability. RFM delve into the markets across Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East And Africa.
Name: Research For Markets
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +44 8000-4182-37