Bioplastics are plastics derived from renewable biomass sources, such as vegetable fats and oils, corn starch, or microbiota. Bioplastic can be made from agricultural by-products and also from used plastic bottles and other containers using microorganisms. Common plastics, such as fossil-fuel plastics (also called petrobased polymers) are derived from petroleum or natural gas.
Among regions, the Asia Pacific market is the larggest downstream user in the global bio-plastics market, accounting for a 34% of the market, and this segement is expected to see a CAGR of 20.56% during the forecast period.
The global Bio-plastics market is valued at 35600 million US$ in 2018 is expected to reach 169500 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 21.5% during 2019-2025.
This report focuses on Bio-plastics volume and value at global level, regional level and company level. From a global perspective, this report represents overall Bio-plastics market size by analyzing historical data and future prospect. Regionally, this report focuses on several key regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan.
At company level, this report focuses on the production capacity, ex-factory price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer covered in this report.
The report includes an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape of this business vertical, constituting manufacturers like:
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
Market Segment by Regions includes:
Products Segmentation, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share, and growth rate of each type as below:
PLA & PLA Blends
By Industrial Application and End-user Application, the market is split into below:
Global Bio-plastics Market Research Report 2019 is a professional and in-depth study and available exclusively through Trusted Business Insights. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2019 through 2025. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets in this 85 pages report.
This market report provides in-depth analytics of the Bio-plastics industry including definition, classification, application and industry chain structure. The report focuses on global major leading industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specifications, sales, market share, and contact information.
The scope of the Bio-plastics market report is as below:
– The report provides information on growth segments and opportunities for investment and Benchmark performance against key competitors.
– The research of emerging Bio-plastics market provides the segments, and the existing market segments will help the investors or new business entrants in planning the business strategies accordingly.
– The report provides key details related to the Bio-plastics industry like the product definition, cost, variety of applications, demand and supply statistics are covered in this research report.
Bio-plastics Market report offers the following key points:
• Bio-plastics Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments.
• Market share analysis of the top industry players.
• Strategic recommendations of Bio-plastics market for the new entrants.
• Bio-plastics Market forecasts for future years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments and the regional markets.
• Bio-plastics Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations).
• Competitive outlook is mapping the key common trends of Bio-plastics industry.
• Company profiling with its detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments.
• The report provides supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements in Bio-plastics industry.
• Strategic recommendations in key business segments supported the Bio-plastics market estimations.
Trusted Business Insights
Blogger & Influencer Marketing Executive
US: +1 646 568 9797
UK: +44 330 808 0580