Chelating Agent market is valued at 5330 million US$ in 2018 is expected to reach 7300 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.0% during 2019-2025
Aminopolycarboxylate is used in household and industrial cleaning applications for removal of hard water scale, metal oxides and salts from fabrics to improve shelf life of end products and process efficiency and to reduce maintenance cost. Aminopolycarboxylates include chemicals such as EDTA, NTA, DTPA, and PDTA, among others and are the most widely used categories of chelating agents.
Pulp & paper is the largest end-use industry for chelating agents, which accounted for the highest market share, in terms of value, in 2015. Chelating agents play a major role in the pulp processing and paper production processes. They offer benefits such as enhanced effectiveness of hydrogen peroxide and hydrosulfite bleaches, lower bleaching costs, control and removal of scales, and reduction in costly downtime.
The global Chelating Agent market is valued at 5330 million US$ in 2018 is expected to reach 7300 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.0% during 2019-2025.
This report focuses on Chelating Agent volume and value at global level, regional level and company level. From a global perspective, this report represents overall Chelating Agent market size by analyzing historical data and future prospect. Regionally, this report focuses on several key regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan.
At company level, this report focuses on the production capacity, ex-factory price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer covered in this report.
The report includes an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape of this business vertical, constituting manufacturers like:
Dow Chemical Company
Archer Daniel Midland
Tate & Lyle
Market Segment by Regions includes:
Products Segmentation, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share, and growth rate of each type as below:
Phosphates & Phosphonates
By Industrial Application and End-user Application, the market is split into below:
Pulp & Paper
Food & Beverages
Global Chelating Agent Market Research Report 2019 is a professional and in-depth study and available exclusively through Trusted Business Insights. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2019 through 2025. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets in this 88 pages report.
This market report provides in-depth analytics of the Chelating Agent industry including definition, classification, application and industry chain structure. The report focuses on global major leading industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specifications, sales, market share, and contact information.
The scope of the Chelating Agent market report is as below:
– The report provides information on growth segments and opportunities for investment and Benchmark performance against key competitors.
– The research of emerging Chelating Agent market provides the segments, and the existing market segments will help the investors or new business entrants in planning the business strategies accordingly.
– The report provides key details related to the Chelating Agent industry like the product definition, cost, variety of applications, demand and supply statistics are covered in this research report.
Chelating Agent Market report offers the following key points:
• Chelating Agent Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments.
• Market share analysis of the top industry players.
• Strategic recommendations of Chelating Agent market for the new entrants.
• Chelating Agent Market forecasts for future years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments and the regional markets.
• Chelating Agent Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations).
• Competitive outlook is mapping the key common trends of Chelating Agent industry.
• Company profiling with its detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments.
• The report provides supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements in Chelating Agent industry.
• Strategic recommendations in key business segments supported the Chelating Agent market estimations.
Trusted Business Insights
Blogger & Influencer Marketing Executive
US: +1 646 568 9797
UK: +44 330 808 0580