Trusted Business Insights presents the Latest Study on E-waste Management Market 2019-2025. The report contains market predictions related to market size, revenue, production, CAGR, Consumption, gross margin, price, and other substantial factors. While emphasizing the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also offers a complete study of the future trends and developments of the market. It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financial summary, and SWOT analysis.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ E-waste Management Market Size & Share, Sector / Industry Report & Analysis, 2018-2025
Abstract, Snapshot, Market Analysis & Market Definition: Global E-waste Management Market
The global e-waste management market size was estimated at 44.7 million metric tons in 2016. It is projected to register a CAGR of 4.1% from 2017 to 2025. With rapid urbanization and industrialization in developing as well as developed economies, adoption of novel technologies is gaining momentum. Technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT) are leading to use of electronic devices in practically every human activity. Therefore, proliferation of electronic devices is expected to lead to a significant amount of waste generation, thereby driving the market.
Rising health hazards such as bronchitis, kidney damage, and Wilsons disease, due to inadequate discharge of toxic materials from electronic scrap and incineration, are augmenting the need for efficient scrap management techniques. Furthermore, presence of precious metals such as gold, silver, platinum, and gallium makes electronic scrap recycling an attractive and feasible option. These factors are poised to positively influence market growth.
Furthermore, widening base of middle-income population in developing economies and shifting consumer preferences are resulting in rapid replacement of older versions of an electronic product with newer version. This, in turn, is boosting the sales of electronic devices. Moreover, electronic device manufacturers follow sustainable disposal practices in order to adequately manage electronic devices at their end-of-life period, such as take-back policy. Such factors are anticipated to work in favor of the market during the forecast period.
Governments across the globe are implementing numerous regulations and policies to effectively manage e-waste. For instance, in India, the Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change has mandated that electronic device manufacturers are responsible for recycling and reducing e-waste in the country. Additionally, several other methods are being implemented to minimize e-waste generation, including use of renewable materials, production process modifications, and green packaging options.
Market Segmentation, Outlook & Viewpoint: Global E-waste Management Market
Processed Material Market Segmentation & Outlook (Volume, Million Metric Tons, 2014 – 2025)
Source Market Segmentation & Outlook (Volume, Million Metric Tons, 2014 – 2025)
IT & Telecom Equipment
Medical Equipment Equipment
Monitoring and Control Equipment
USD memory Sticks
Application Market Segmentation & Outlook (Volume, Million Metric Tons, 2014 – 2025)
Key Players, Recent Developments & Regional Insights: Global E-waste Management Market
On the basis of application, the market can be bifurcated into disposal and recycle. The disposal segment dominated the market in 2016. The disposal of e-waste is carried out through three procedures, including landfilling, reusing, and incineration. However, both landfilling and incineration are observed to have a negative impact on the environment as well as human health to a large extent. Reuse, on the other hand, is an economical and sustainable method to reduce e-waste generation globally.
Furthermore, recycling is likely to register a substantial CAGR of over 3.5% during the same period owing to global awareness programs undertaken by various governments and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) that focus on effective collection, treatment, and recycling of e-waste. Moreover, companies such as Microsoft, Dell, HP, and Panasonic Corporation have already introduced initiatives by connecting with recycling companies to organize large take-back programs in order to recycle or reuse obsolete equipment.
Asia Pacific was at the forefront of the arena in 2016. The region is estimated progress at a CAGR of approximately 6.0% over the forecast period. Rising disposable income in developed and developing economies coupled with increasing espousal of electronic devices is one of the key growth stimulants for the market in the region. Additionally, developed countries such as the U.S. and the U.K. export a significant amount of e-waste generated by them to Asian countries, which is projected to augur well for the regional market throughout the forecast period.
Furthermore, the Middle East & Africa region is expected to post the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to illegal dumping of e-waste from developed countries coupled with rising government regulations for systematic collection and recycling of electronic scrap in the region. The market in Europe is poised to experience moderate growth owing to decline in e-waste generation in these regions.
E-waste Management Market Share Insights
The keys players accounting for the major market shares in 2016 include Electronic Recyclers International, Inc.; Enviro-Hub Holdings Ltd.; MRI (Australia) Pty Ltd.; Sims Recycling Ltd.; Umicore S.A.; and Waste Management, Inc. Companies in the market are largely investing in research & development to introduce cost-effective and technologically advanced recycling equipment.
Competitive rivalry in the market is intense owing to a large number of recycling organizations along with the unorganized segment engaged in electronic scrap treatment. Additionally, government schemes and initiatives act as a primary catalyst in intensifying rivalry.
Key Insights Covered: Global E-waste Management Market
1. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of E-waste Management industry.
2. Global major manufacturers’ operating situation (sales, revenue, growth rate and gross margin) of E-waste Management industry.
3. Global major countries (United States, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Mexico, Brazil, C. America, Chile, Peru, Colombia) market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of E-waste Management industry.
4. SWOT analysis, New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis, Upstream raw materials and manufacturing equipment & Industry chain analysis of E-waste Management industry.
5. Global market size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2019 to 2024 of E-waste Management industry.
Research Methodology: Global E-waste Management Market
- Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request a Sample Report.
- Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
- Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other
Quick Read Table of Contents of this Report @ E-waste Management Market Size & Share, Sector / Industry Report & Analysis, 2018-2025