Electric Bicycles Market Report Growth, Analysis, Applications, forecast Year 2019 to 2024 And Focusing on Top key vendors Sunra, TAILG, Lvyuan, BYVIN, Incalcu, Lvjia, Lima, Bodo, OPAI
Electric bicycles are the largest selling electric vehicles in the world and are estimated to cross million mark by 2024. Reduction in weights aided by integration of Li-ion batteries, low cost, wide availability, and minimal environment impacts are expected to be the major factors fueling growth of the industry over the forecast period. Increasing urbanization and concerns regarding the environmental impacts of motor vehicles across the global economies are expected to further augment growth of market.
The report on the “Electric Bicycles Market” is a complete overview of the market, covering various aspects of product definition, segmentation based on various parameters, and the prevailing vendor landscape. It compiles in-depth information and research methodologies. It is also combined with relevant charts and tables to enable readers to get a better perspective of this global market.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2960827?utm_source=RK-HV
By Market Players: AIMA, Yadea, Sunra, TAILG, Lvyuan, BYVIN, Incalcu, Lvjia, Lima, Bodo, OPAI, Xiaodao Ebike, Birdie Electric, BDFSD, Gamma, Mingjia, Qianxi Vehicle, Zuboo
An electric bicycle, also known as an e-bike or booster bike, is a bicycle with an integrated electric motor which can be used for propulsion. China is the dominant player in global electric bicycle market. In 2015, China sold 14856 K Units of electric bicycle, which accounted for 86.94% of global market. USA and Europe are also important market for electric bicycle, where the product produced there are usually high end products.
Electric bicycles is a fragmented industry with a tail of manufacturers ranging from large multinational corporations to small privately owned companies. The top six producers account for just 32.60% of the market.
Consumers’ demographic features vary a lot among different regions. Drivers from Europe and North America tend to see electric motorcycle and scooter more as a lifestyle or style choice (being green and fitness workout), while those from Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa and Latin America use electric two-wheelers more as a practical transportation means.
The worldwide market for Electric Bicycles is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 4.3% over the next five years, will reach 10600 million US$ in 2024, from 8220 million US$ in 2019.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Brush Electric Bicycle
- Brushless Electric Bicycle
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Age <20
- Age 20-40
- Age >40
The study objectives of this report are:
- Chapter 1, to describe Electric Bicycles product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
- Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Electric Bicycles, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Electric Bicycles in 2017 and 2018.
- Chapter 3, the Electric Bicycles competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
- Chapter 4, the Electric Bicycles breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 12, Electric Bicycles market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Electric Bicycles sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
Get Reasonable Discount @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-for-discount/2960827?utm_source=RK-HV
Big Market Research has a range of research reports from various publishers across the world. Our database of reports of various market categories and sub-categories would help to find the exact report you may be looking for.
We are instrumental in providing quantitative and qualitative insights on your area of interest by bringing reports from various publishers at one place to save your time and money. A lot of organizations across the world are gaining profits and great benefits from information gained through reports sourced by us.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive, #205, Portland,
OR 97220 United States
Toll Free: +1-800-910-6452
E-mail [email protected]