Kombucha Market research report (2018 – 2023) studies market insights, List of major Key players, buyers, threats of new entrants and substitute products. Also, Kombucha market includes the various market dynamics like Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities globally. The research report involved the various affecting factors like market growth, market share, competitive intelligence and growth opportunity.
“Kombucha Market report is expected to register a CAGR of 17.5% over a five years forecast period.”
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Kombucha Market are –
- Brew Dr. Kombucha
- Captain Kombucha
- Go! Kombucha
- GTs Living Foods
- Health Ade
- Humm Kombucha
- KeVita Inc.
- Kombucha Wonder Drink
- Live Soda LLC
- Makana Beverages Inc.
- Nessalla Kombucha
- New Age Beverages Corporation
- Revive Kombucha
- Suja Life LLC
- The Hain Celestial Group Inc.
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12887239
The global kombucha market records a revenue more than USD 1.5 billion in 2017 and is expected to register a CAGR of 17.5% during the forecast period (2018-2023). The market is competitive and driven by an increase in the trend of “health and wellness” and the growing consumer demand for all natural ingredients. Kombucha Breweries International (KBI) has been catering to the growing need for the product by providing common resources and testing standards. Identification of the alcohol content of kombucha is imperative, for that, the company employed a standardized method to test and control.
Increasing consumption of probiotics as functional beverages market is driving the market for kombucha drinks market. The Asian market dominated by Japan and China has the highest adoption rate of probiotics generating a revenue of USD 14.1 Billion followed by Europe and North America. Since Kombucha is also made of beneficial bacteria, yeasts, and acid, people consume now for the many health and probiotic benefits which is expected to drive the market. The digital fitness category and healthier food sales are the markets with exponential growth. The trend of natural, clean-label and organic are driving the market in the food sector. However, the growing awareness about the kombucha product consumed and buzz of weight management foods have also strived the market to grow at an exponential growth rate.
The market has been segmented by type (original & flavored), distribution (Supermarket/Hypermarket, Health Store, Convenience Store, Online Channel and Others) and region (North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East & Africa and Asia-Pacific). The preference for organic beverages has influenced the growth of kombucha market. This is due to increase in consumers preference towards organic fermented drinks.
Consumers broadly prefer flavored kombucha drinks and the segment accounted for around 80% of the market share in 2017. Flavored drinks are the major segment of the kombucha market, which has seen tremendous growth from the past 3-4 years, as the companies have developed traditional drinks with added exotic flavors, to attract consumers. Moreover, fruits are expected to dominate in the coming years, due to their added health benefits.
North America is the Hub for Kombucha Drinks
Kombucha is an ancient American drink, which has gained prominence due to its health benefits. The growing awareness of the product has transformed household workers into commercial product producers. The employment rate has also increased in this region. The market in this area is gaining attention and is expected to grow at a double-digit figure.
Major players – BREW DR. KOMBUCHA, CAPTAIN KOMBUCHA, GO! KOMBUCHA, GTS LIVING FOODS, HEALTH ADE, HUMM KOMBUCHA, LLC, KEVITA INC., KOMBUCHA WONDER DRINK, LIVE SODA LLC, MAKANA BEVERAGES INC., NESSALLA KOMBUCHA, NEW AGE BEVERAGES CORPORATION, REVIVE KOMBUCHA, SUJA LIFE LLC and THE HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC., among others.
The global kombucha market is occupied by local and global players. The companies are creating awareness in different regions, by advertising and developing new product offerings, with various flavors. The Hain Celestial, RedBull and Reed are the major players, occupying a market share of about 30%. Expansion and product developments are the major strategies adopted by the players, to sustain their position in the market. PepsiCo spent USD200 million to fold kombucha startup KeVita into its portfolio. Clear labeling and inclusion of organic and GMO-free aspects are the major trends in the kombucha market as many major players are committed towards removal artificial ingredients from the products.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porters five forces analysis
• Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors, which are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
• Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative & quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic & non-economic aspects
• Regional and Country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market
• Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years
• Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information,
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12887239
Global Kombucha Market: Regional Segment Analysis (Regional Production Volume, Consumption Volume, Revenue and Growth Rate 2018-2023):
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain and Benelux)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina and Colombia)
- The Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered About Kombucha Market:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the Kombucha market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is selected is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- What are the key technological and Kombucha market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12887239
Reasons to Purchase Kombucha Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Kombucha market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Kombucha market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Kombucha market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Kombucha market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Kombucha market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Kombucha market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Kombucha market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2018. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Look into Table of Content of Kombucha Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12887239#TOC
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187