Researchmoz added latest report “Lithium-ion Battery Market, by Application (Electronic Devices, Automotive, etc), Material, Companies & Global Forecast to 2024″. The industry report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market.
Latest Research latest study report “Lithium-ion Battery Market, by Application (Electronic Devices, Automotive & E-bus, Industrial & ESS and Others), Material (Cathode, Anode, Separator, Electrolyte) Companies (Samsung SDI., LG Chemical, SANYO-Panasonic and ATL) Global Forecast to 2024” provides a detailed and comprehensive insight of the Global Lithium-ion Battery Market.
Global lithium-ion battery market is expected to surpass more than US$ 40 Billion by the end of year 2024. This report covers key growth drivers and scientific challenges for lithium-ion battery market. Lithium-ion batteries are one and only preferred choice source for portable electronics. The manufacturer of lithium-ion battery consistently doing lot of research & development work for peruse technological advancements and reduce the size and weight of batteries, cost of batteries, increase their power output and safety. Moreover government regulation or policies to create framework suitable for battery regulated transportation system will foster the growth of lithium-ion battery in anticipated year.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1546207
This reports provides comprehensive assessment and core-insight regarding lithium-ion battery in many application like electronic devices, automotive & e-bus, industrial and energy storage system and much more extension. Lithium-ion battery in electronic segment has been used since last 20 years that’s because of its compact size and high performance. In current scenario electric vehicle, hybrid vehicle and e-bus are most likely to use the lithium-ion battery technology because of government support and environmental reason. Therefore automotive & e-bus sectors are key factors to increase the lithium-ion battery market to the great heights in coming future.
In this report we have investigate the core key material required to make lithium-ion battery cells and battery packs. The most important material is cathode and we have further segmented into 5 parts LCO (Lithium Cobalt Oxide), NMC (Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide), NCA (Lithium Nickel Cobalt Aluminium Oxide), LMO (Lithium Manganese Oxide) LFP (Lithium Iron Phosphate). This report also provides full market knowledge of anode, separator and electrolyte in terms value and volume both. This report contains fresh value chain analysis of lithium-ion battery from material to cell manufacturer and pack manufacture.
This 141 pages report with 120 figures studies the Global Lithium-ion Battery Market from 4 view points by Application and further 4 view points by Materials.
By Application – Lithium-ion Battery Market & Volume
– Electronic Devices
– Automotive & E-Bus
– Industrial & Energy Storage System
By Material – Lithium-ion Battery Market & Volume
All the 4 companies studied in the report have been studied from 4 points
– Business Strategy
– Production Volume
– Sales Value
Key Companies – Business Strategy, Production, Sales Covered in the report-
– Samsung SDI
– LG Chemical
– SANYO Panasonic
Place an Enquiry to Our Industry Expert at @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=1546207
(*Fill the form and our sales representative will get back to you for assistance)
Scope of the Report
– Global Lithium-ion Battery Market by Application: We have segmented the market into four applications which are Electronic Devices, Automotive & E-Bus, Industrial & ESS and Others. Moreover we have also fragmented automotive & e-bus into 5 segment application: Hybrid Electric Vehicle, Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle, Electric Vehicle, E-Bus and Others.
– Global Lithium-ion Battery Volume by Application: We have segmented the volume sales into four applications which are Electronic Devices, Automotive & E-Bus, Industrial & ESS and Others. Moreover we have also fragmented automotive & e-bus into 5 segment application: Hybrid Electric Vehicle, Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle, Electric Vehicle, E-Bus and Others. We have taken volume in Mega Watt Hour for each of mentioned segment.
– Global Lithium-ion Battery Market by Material: We have segmented the market into four parts by materials which are Cathode, Anode, Separator and Electrolyte. Moreover we have also fragmented most important key material Cathode into 5 parts and Anode into three parts.
– Global Lithium-ion Battery Volume by Materials: We have segmented the volume sales into four parts by materials which are Cathode, Anode, Separator and Electrolyte. Moreover we have also fragmented most important key material Cathode into 5 parts and Anode into three parts. We have taken volume sales of each segment in Tons.
– Global Lithium-ion Battery Market Share Analysis: We have mentioned market share from three view points: lithium-ion battery market share by application, by automotive & e-bus and by materials.
– Global Lithium-ion Battery Volume Share Analysis: We have also mentioned volume share from three view points: lithium-ion battery volume share by application, by automotive & e-bus and by materials.
– Key Growth Drivers & Challenges: It studies the multi-dimensional factors which help to grow global lithium-ion battery market. We also mentioned key factors that will hinder the market growth.
– Key Companies Analysis: We have covered four key players and their global lithium-ion battery revenue. Apart from sales analysis, we have also covered overview of the company and business strategies.
– Value Chain Analysis: This report provide examined value chain analysis of lithium-ion battery from material to cell manufacturer and pack manufacture and finally it goes to OEM.
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfil all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organisations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Email: [email protected]
For More Reports Visit @ http://marketresearchlatestreports.blogspot.com/