Next Generation Memory Market research report (2018 – 2023) studies market insights, List of major Key players, buyers, threats of new entrants and substitute products. Also, Next Generation Memory market includes the various market dynamics like Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities globally. The research report involved the various affecting factors like market growth, market share, competitive intelligence and growth opportunity.
“Next Generation Memory Market report is expected to register a CAGR of 25.12% over a five years forecast period.”
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Next Generation Memory Market are –
- Intel Corporation
- Toshiba Corporation
- Samsung Electronics
- Adesto Technologies
- Micron Technology Inc
- IBM Corporation
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- Everspin Technologies
- Sandisk Corporation
- Everspin Technologies
- Crossbar Inc.
- Corsair Memory
- Kingston Technologies
- Sony Corporation
- Windbond Electronics Corporation
- Avalanche Technologies Inc
- SK Hynix Inc.
- Corsair Memory
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12886439
Global Next Generation Memory market was valued at USD 2.28 billion in 2017, and is expected to reach a value of USD 8.86 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 25.12%, during the forecast period (2018-2023). The scope of the report is limited to Technology type offered by major players, which involves Volatile and Non Volatile. While the applications considered in the scope of the report include BFSI, Consumer Electronics, Government, Telecommunications, and Information Technology.
Memory plays a vital role in achieving higher processing speeds and the advent of many latest technologies emphasizes the need for better processing speeds to cope up with the existing technology. The arrival of higher graphics systems further demands the need for better processing speeds owing to such trends there has been a high adoption rate for next generation memory. For much of the past decade GDDR5 has been the industrial standard. But, owing to the high power consumption of this card there has been a need for better technology to increase efficiency.
Increasing Demand For Enterprise Storage Applications
With the growing adoption for SSD memory storage technologies the need for better memory is becoming intertwined with it. The industry expectation rates vary at about 50% from 2017 to 2018 with many laptop manufacturers opting for such storage options. Quarterly shipments of the SSDs in notebooks have been found to increase from 25% to 26%. As the adoption rate grows the need for better memory technology is inevitable. Many memory modules have been combining the volatile memory with the nonvolatile memory modules. The data from the flash can be transferred and restored from the DRAM.
Information Technology is One of the Primary Areas for Employment of Next Generation Storage Technology
With the growing size of enterprises many of the companies have adopted the use of enterprise storage technologies, which demand the need for next generation storage to handle the computing power of the organizations. As the number of data centers increase the amount of storage and computing power required continues to increase and owing to such trends there is a need for better memory technologies to continue withstand the computational demands for such organizations. These latest memory devices also provide a better architecture compared to the existing used technologies. Technologies, such as MRAM are expected have better architecture which provides efficiency for the data centers.
North America has the Highest Market Share Owing to Presence of Many Players
The region has experienced many investments in the technology. The region also has a high adoption rate for various technologies, such as RAM, DRAM, and PCM memory. This growth can be attributed to increasing mobile phones and laptops among other computing device in the region. Many trends, such as BYOD in the region could also be a potential market for the company. The number of laptops within the price range of USD 500 has increased. This has increased the number of substitutes available for the population driving growth of these devices.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12886439
Global Next Generation Memory Market: Regional Segment Analysis (Regional Production Volume, Consumption Volume, Revenue and Growth Rate 2018-2023):
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain and Benelux)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina and Colombia)
- The Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered About Next Generation Memory Market:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the Next Generation Memory market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is selected is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- What are the key technological and Next Generation Memory market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Reasons to Purchase Next Generation Memory Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Next Generation Memory market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Next Generation Memory market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12886439
Points Covered in the TOC: –
- Introduction of Next Generation Memory Market
1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview of Next Generation Memory Market
3.2 Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
- Market Dynamics
- Global Next Generation Memory Market Segmentation
1 By Industry
5.1.4 Gaming and Entertainment
5.2 By Region
5.2.1 North America
5.2.3 Asia Pacific
5.2.4 Latin America
5.2.5 Middle East and Africa
- Vendor Market Share Analysis
- Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
- Investment Analysis
1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
- Future of Global Next Generation Memory Market
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187