A smart city is an urban area that uses different types of electronic data collection sensors to supply information which is used to manage assets and resources efficiently.
This report focuses on the global Smart Cities status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Smart Cities development in United States, Europe and China.
The key players covered in this study
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Ericsson Ab
- General Electric
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Schneider Electric
- Abb Tropos
- AGT International
- Autodesk Inc.
- Orange Group
- Silver Spring Networks
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
Market segment by Application, split into
- Smart City Sectors
- Energy Management
- Water Management
- Transportation Management
- Assisted Living
- Waste Management
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze global Smart Cities status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
- To present the Smart Cities development in United States, Europe and China.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by product type, market and key regions.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Smart Cities are as follows:
History Year: 2014-2018
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
About Supply Demand Market Research(SDMR)
We have a strong network of high powered and experienced global consultants who have about 10+ years of experience in the specific industry to deliver quality research and analysis.
Having such an experienced network, our services not only cater to the client who wants the basic reference of market numbers and related high growth areas in the demand side, but also we provide detailed and granular information using which the client can definitely plan the strategies with respect to both supply and demand side.
Global Contact: +1-276-477-5910