Medical Electrodes Market is expected to reach USD 732.4 billion by 2025, from USD 583.2 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for the historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
For In-Depth Review | Get Sample [email protected] https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-medical-electrodes-market
Recent Key In Developments:
- In 2018, Nissha acquired U.S based contract manufacturer RSS Design LLC. By this acquisition company increased focused on R&D and marketing activities, outsource the manufacturing process. Medical electrode device work by the provision of an electrical contact between apparatus which is used to monitor activities and patients.
- In 2017, Heraeus Medical Components LLC acquired Biotectix LLC. This acquisition enhanced the performance of sensing and stimulation of electrode in diagnostic and therapeutic medical devices.
- In 2012, Ambu acquired Unomedical’s. By this acquisition company strengthen of their product portfolio in emerging countries.
- As per the centre for disease control and prevention in 2017, approximately 610,000 people suffer from heart disease in U.S and as per the published article in 2017, around 92.1 million adult suffer from cardiovascular disease.
Market Key Players:
- Boston Scientific Corporation,
- R Bard, Inc.,
- GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY,
- Conmed Corporation,
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.,
- Natus Medical Incorporated,
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.,
- Asahi Kasei Corporation,
- Compumedics Limited,
- Rhythmlink International LLC,
- NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION,
- Ambu A/S.,
- Cardinal Health,
- R. Bard, Inc.,
- CAS Medical Systems, Inc.,
- CooperSurgical Inc.,
- Dymedix, Graphic Controls,
- Heart Sync, Inc.
- custo med GmbH,
- LUMED inc.,
- TENKO Medical Devices,
- SPES MEDICA SRL,
- NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION.,
- EUROCAMINA,VYAIRE .,
- BPL Medical Technologies,
- are among others.
The global medical electrodes market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global medical electrodes market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Speak To Industry Experts, Request For Details Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-medical-electrodes-market
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2. SCOPE OF THE REPORT
3. MARKET LANDSCAPE
• Market ecosystem
• Market characteristics
• Market segmentation analysis
4. MARKET SIZING
• Market definition
• Market sizing
• Market size and forecast
5. MARKET TRENDS
- MARKET SEGMENTATION• Segmentation
• Market opportunity
- FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS• Bargaining power of buyers
• Bargaining power of suppliers
• Threat of new entrants
• Threat of substitutes
• Threat of rivalry
• Market condition8. REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
• Geographical segmentation
• Regional comparison
• North America
• South America
• Market opportunity
9. CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
- PIPELINE ANALYSIS• Pipeline analysis11. VENDOR ANALYSIS
• Vendors covered
• Vendor classification
• Market positioning of vendors
12. VENDOR LANDSCAPE
• Landscape disruption
- DECISION FRAMEWORK14. DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES• Market drivers
• Market challenges
- APPENDIX• List of abbreviations
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing incidence of neurological and cardiovascular diseases.
- Rising investment in R&D activities.
- Rising preference of ambulatory and home health care.
- Increasing popularity of nanotechnology.
- High cost of product hinders the growth of market.
Global Medical Electrodes Market is segmented based on:
- geographical segments.
Based on usability, the market is segmented into:
- disposable medical electrodes,
- reusable medical electrodes.
Based on technology, the market is segmented into:
- wet electrodes,
- dry electrodes,
- needle electrodes.
Based on procedure, the market is segmented into:
- electrocardiography (ECG),
- electroencephalography (EEG),
- electromyography (EMG),
- other procedures.
Based on application, the market is segmented into:
- sleep disorders intraoperative monitoring,
- other applications
Based on geography:
- North America & South America,
- Asia-Pacific and,
- Middle East & Africa.
Make an Inquiry for Discount On this [email protected] https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-medical-electrodes-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]