Transportation-as-a-Service (TaaS), also known as Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS), describes a shift away from personally owned modes of transportation and towards mobility solutions that are consumed as a service. The private automobile has been an intrinsic part of our lives for around a hundred years. But over the last decade, car sharing has gained a very small but growing part of the mobility market. The more recent rise of companies like Uber and Lyft is witness to a more dramatic shift in mobility and car ownership. The worldwide market for Mobility as a Service (MaaS) is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 36.8% over the next five years, will reach 158000 million US$ in 2024, from 24100 million US$ in 2019, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers:
Uber, Didi, Lyft, Gett, Mytaxi(Hailo), Ola Cabs, BlaBla Car, Careem, Grab Taxi, Kako Taxi, Addison Lee, Meru, Ingogo, Flywheel, Easy Taxi, Gocatch, Via, Yandex Taxi, Lecab, 99Taxis.
Get a Sample Copy @ bit.ly/2OtucCD
The report on “Mobility as a Service Market” will help Major Players and the new entrants to understand scrutinize the market in detail. This information will encourage the Major Players to decide their business strategy and achieve proposed business aims. The Research Report on Global Mobility as a Service Market provides a comprehensive study comprising of a top-to-bottom research on the market dynamics, including market size, applications, types, rising technology, industry vertical, region, growth drivers & restraints.
Market Segment by Service Type, can be divided into:
Self-driving Car Service, Ride-Hailing, Car Sharing, Bi-Cycle Sharing and Bus Sharing
Market Segment by Application Platform:
Android and iOS
Market Segment by Business Model:
B2B, B2C and P2P
Market Segment by Vehicle Type:
Passenger Cars, Bike and Bus
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Get Discount for this report: bit.ly/2TC3qsE
- To study and analyze the global Mobility as a Service consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Mobility as a Service market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Mobility as a Service manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Mobility as a Service with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Mobility as a Service submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy This Report @ bit.ly/2V0AxaZ
ReportsWeb.com is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers. We provide best in class customer service and our customer support team is always available to help you on your research queries.
Email: [email protected]