Silicon Carbide Wafer Market | Industries | MarketResearchNest.com Global
MarketResearchNest Reports adds “Global Silicon Carbide Wafer Market Growth 2019-2024”new report to its research database. The report spread across 165 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
This comprehensive Silicon Carbide Wafer Market research report includes a brief on these trends that can help the businesses operating in the industry to understand the market and strategize for their business expansion accordingly. The research report analyzes the market size, industry share, growth, key segments, CAGR and key drivers.
SiC single crystal wafers have excellent heat resistance and voltage resistance compared to silicon wafers that are widely used for semiconductors. SiC single crystal wafers can remarkably reduce energy loss during electric power control, significantly contributing to the reduction of energy use and environmental stress. They are highly expected as substrate materials for the next-generation power semiconductor devices.
The global production of the silicon carbide wafer increased from 310 K Pcs in 2013 to 453 K Pcs in 2017, backed with the increasing demand of downstream industry. Key players in the industry include Cree, Dow Corning, SiCrystal and so on. USA, Europe and Japan are the major consumers. The total three regions accounted for more than 90% consumption market share in 2017. Among various applications, demand from powder device accounts for the largest share. In 2017, the filed consumed 39.34% silicon carbide wafer.
According to this study, over the next five years the Silicon Carbide Wafer market will register a 10.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 430 million by 2024, from US$ 240 million in 2019
Request a sample copy @
This report also splits the market by region:
Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East and Africa, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report
II-VI Advanced Materials
Nippon Steel and Sumitomo Metal
Hebei Synlight Crystal
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
Electronics and Optoelectronics
Browse full table of contents and data tables Copy @
- To study and analyze the global Silicon Carbide Wafer consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Silicon Carbide Wafer market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Silicon Carbide Wafer manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Silicon Carbide Wafer with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Silicon Carbide Wafer submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain