A smart plug is a power receptacle that plugs into a traditional electrical outlet and integrates it into your smart home network, allowing you to control whatever you plug into it from an app on your smartphone or with your voice through a virtual assistant.
Scope of the Report:
Belkin International, Inc began to promote Smart Outlet at 2013. Due to the existence of time buffers accepted by the audience, Smart Outlet was introduced to the market at 2016. Although a number of enterprises have sprung up in the market, there are a lot of players developing Smart Outlet. With the development of smart homes systems, The rate of growth is very fast in recent years. However, considering the factors of market capacity and update rate, we predict that the overall growth rate will decline in the future.
By Market Players: Belkin International, Inc, Insteon, Etekcity, Edimax, Xiaomi, BroadLink, Shenzhen Orvibo Electronics, Samsung, Konke, Nyrius, Media
Global giant manufactures mainly distributed in North America, Europe and Asia. They have unshakable status in this field. The key product markets also locate at North America, Europe and Asia.
The market is not only influenced by the price, but also influenced by the product performance. The leading companies own the advantages on better performance, more abundant productâ€™s Sales Channels, better technical and impeccable after-sales service. Consequently, they take the majority of the market share of high-end market.
The worldwide market for Smart Outlet is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 25.2% over the next five years, will reach 510 million US$ in 2024, from 130 million US$ in 2019.
This report focuses on the Smart Outlet in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
- Chapter 1, to describe Smart Outlet product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
- Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Smart Outlet, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Smart Outlet in 2017 and 2018.
- Chapter 3, the Smart Outlet competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
- Chapter 4, the Smart Outlet breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 12, Smart Outlet market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Smart Outlet sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
Big Market Research has a range of research reports from various publishers across the world. Our database of reports of various market categories and sub-categories would help to find the exact report you may be looking for.
We are instrumental in providing quantitative and qualitative insights on your area of interest by bringing reports from various publishers at one place to save your time and money. A lot of organizations across the world are gaining profits and great benefits from information gained through reports sourced by us.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive, #205, Portland,
OR 97220 United States
Toll Free: +1-800-910-6452
E-mail [email protected]