“SON (Self-Organizing Network) technology minimizes the lifecycle cost of running a mobile network by eliminating manual configuration of network elements at the time of deployment, right through to dynamic optimization and troubleshooting during operation. Besides improving network performance and customer experience, SON can significantly reduce the cost of mobile operator services, improving the OpEx-to-revenue ratio and deferring avoidable CapEx.
For Sample Copy of Reports: http://www.contrivedatuminsights.com/Home/RequestaSample/2230
Although SON was originally developed as an operational approach to streamline cellular RAN (Radio Access Network) deployment and optimization, mobile operators and vendors are increasingly focusing on integrating new capabilities such as self-protection against digital security threats, and self-learning through artificial intelligence techniques, as well as extending the scope of SON beyond the RAN to include both mobile core and transport network segments – which will be critical to address 5G requirements such as end-to-end network slicing. In addition, dedicated SON solutions for Wi-Fi and other access technologies have also emerged, to simplify wireless networking in home and enterprise environments.
Largely driven by the increasing complexity of today’s multi-RAN mobile networks – including network densification and spectrum heterogeneity, as well as 5G NR (New Radio) infrastructure rollouts, global investments in SON technology are expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 11% between 2019 and 2022. By the end of 2022, SNS Telecom & IT estimates that SON will account for a market worth $5.5 Billion.
Get More Discount: http://www.contrivedatuminsights.com/Home/GetSpecialPricing/2230
List of Companies Mentioned ASOCS, Astellia, ASUS (ASUSTeK Computer), AT&T, ATDI, ATIS (Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions, United States), Baicells Technologies, BCE (Bell Canada), Benu Networks, Bharti Airtel, BLiNQ Networks, BoostEdge, Broadcom, CableLabs, Casa Systems, Cavium, CBNL (Cambridge Broadband Networks Limited), CCI (Communication Components, Inc.), CCS (Cambridge Communication Systems), CCSA (China Communications Standards Association), Celcite, CellOnyx, Cellwize, CelPlan Technologies, Celtro, Cisco Systems, Citrix Systems.
Market forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
Mobile Network Optimization
- Conventional Mobile Network Planning & Optimization
SON Network Segment Submarkets
- RAN (Radio Access Network)
- Mobile Core
- Transport (Backhaul & Fronthaul)
SON Architecture Submarkets
- C-SON (Centralized SON)
- D-SON (Distributed SON)
- SON Access Network Technology Submarkets
- 2G & 3G
- Wi-Fi & Others
The report covers the following topics:
- SON ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- Conventional mobile network planning & optimization
- Mobile network infrastructure spending, traffic projections and value chain
- SON technology, architecture & functional areas
- Review of over 30 SON use cases – ranging from automated neighbor relations and parameter optimization to self-protection and cognitive networks
- Case studies of 15 commercial SON deployments by mobile operators
- Complementary technologies including Big Data, advanced analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Key trends in next-generation LTE and 5G SON implementations including network slicing, dynamic spectrum management, edge computing, virtualization and zero-touch automation
- Regulatory landscape, collaborative initiatives and standardization
- SON future roadmap: 2019 – 2030
- Profiles and strategies of more than 160 leading ecosystem players including wireless network infrastructure OEMs, SON solution providers and mobile operators
- Strategic recommendations for SON solution providers and mobile operators
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2019 till 2030
For More Information: http://www.contrivedatuminsights.com/Home/ProductReport/2230
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide custom report.