“The Insurance Industry in Mauritius: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022″, report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Mauritian insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium and claims during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Mauritian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
Get PDF Sample Copy of Report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2376429
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Inside this report, we look at the top themes, its predictions and identify winners and losers.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Mauritian insurance industry, including –
– The Mauritian insurance industry’s growth prospects by segment and category
– A comprehensive overview of the Mauritian economy and demographics
– Details of the competitive landscape in the Mauritian insurance industry
– The various distribution channels in the Mauritian insurance industry
– Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Mauritian insurance industry
– Analysis of natural hazards in the Mauritian insurance industry
– As of June 30, 2017, one captive insurer and six captive insurance agents were authorized to operate in Mauritius.
– As of 2016, there were 68 Private Pension Fund Schemes offered in Mauritius, with seven licensed Pension Scheme Administrators.
– Effective from January 2016, however, were government provisions to allow a tax holiday for a period of 10 years to pure captive insurance companies established under the Captive Insurance Act 2015.
– In December 2016, the FSC introduced an interactive platform called OSP, which allows insurers to submit their insurance license application and upload all relevant supporting documents online.
– On July 25, 2015, in order to regulate the pension schemes, the FSC came out with the Private Pension Schemes Rules.
– This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Mauritius.
– It provides historical values for the Mauritian insurance industry for the report’s 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Mauritian insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2022.
– It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium and claims.
– It analyzes the various distribution channels in Mauritius.
– It profiles the top insurance companies in Mauritius, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Mauritian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Mauritian insurance industry.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the Mauritian insurance industry.
– Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Mauritian insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
Swan Insurance Co. Ltd
Mauritius Union Assurance Co. Ltd
Mauritian Eagle Insurance Co. Ltd
Sicom General Insurance Ltd
Phoenix Insurance (Mauritius) Ltd
The New India Assurance Co. Ltd
Jubilee Insurance (Mauritius) Ltd
Lamco International Insurance Ltd
G.F.A. Insurance Ltd
Sun Insurance Co. Ltd
Make an Inquiry before [email protected] http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2376429
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.