Anhydrous aluminum chloride is an inorganic chemical compound that does not contain water molecules. It is a grayish-white or yellowish crystalline compound with a characteristic odor. It is used as a powerful Lewis acid catalyst in several chemical reactions, mainly in Friedel-Crafts alkylations and Friedel-Crafts acylations. Anhydrous aluminum chloride occurs in two forms: granule and powder.
The granule form segment is the fastest-growing segment of the anhydrous aluminum chloride market. The high demand for granular anhydrous aluminum chloride is primarily driven by its characteristics, such as excellent flow properties, particle size uniformity, small surface area, and increased compressibility.
The major players in the Anhydrous Aluminum Chloride Market are Base Metal Group, BASF, Gujarat Alkalies, and Chemicals Limited, Gulbrandsen, Kemira, Nippon Light Metal, Aditya Birla Chemicals, Nippon Soda, Juhua Group, Weifang Menjie Chemicals.
Global Anhydrous Aluminum Chloride Market Professional Survey Report 2018 is a professional and in-depth study and available exclusively through Trusted Business Insights. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2018 through 2025. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets in this 111 pages report.
This market report provides in-depth analytics of the Anhydrous Aluminum Chloride industry including definition, classification, application and industry chain structure. The report focuses on global major leading industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specifications, sales, market share, and contact information.
Anhydrous Aluminum Chloride market report includes an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape of this business vertical, constituting companies like:
Base Metal Group
Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited
Nippon Light Metal
Aditya Birla Chemicals
Weifang Menjie Chemicals
Products Segmentation, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share, and growth rate of each type as below:
By Industrial Application, the market can be split into:
Dyes and Pigments
Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics
Electrolytic Production of Aluminum
The scope of the Anhydrous Aluminum Chloride market report is as below:
– The report provides information on growth segments and opportunities for investment and Benchmark performance against key competitors.
– The research of emerging Anhydrous Aluminum Chloride market provides the segments, and the existing market segments will help the investors or new business entrants in planning the business strategies accordingly.
– The report provides key details related to the Anhydrous Aluminum Chloride industry like the product definition, cost, variety of applications, demand and supply statistics are covered in this research report.
Anhydrous Aluminum Chloride Market report offers the following key points:
• Anhydrous Aluminum Chloride Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments.
• Market share analysis of the top industry players.
• Strategic recommendations of Anhydrous Aluminum Chloride market for the new entrants.
• Anhydrous Aluminum Chloride Market forecasts for future years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments and the regional markets.
• Anhydrous Aluminum Chloride Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations).
• Competitive outlook is mapping the key common trends of Anhydrous Aluminum Chloride industry.
• Company profiling with its detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments.
• The report provides supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements in Anhydrous Aluminum Chloride industry.
• Strategic recommendations in key business segments supported the Anhydrous Aluminum Chloride market estimations.