Elastomers are unstructured polymers prevailing beyond their glass transition temperatures such that significant motion is possible. Elastomers have very low intermolecular strength, low modulus of elasticity, and high strain of failure as compared to other materials. Carbon, hydrogen, oxygen and silicon monomers link to form the polymer, which eventually forms elastomers. There are two major elastomers used in automotive applications: synthetic and thermoplastic. Automotive elastomers are used in the production of components that need to withstand extreme temperatures such as hoses, insulators, seals, bushes, engine mounts, and gaskets.
The tire application is projected to lead the automotive elastomers market during the forecast period. Because of the implementation of stringent environmental regulations regarding emission levels, vehicle design has been changing drastically over the past few decades.
The major players in the Automotive Elastomers Market are DowDupont, ExxonMobil, JSR, BASF, LG Chem, Sabic, Teknor Apex, Zeon, LANXESS, 3M, Huntsman, LyondellBasell, Sinopec, Kraton Performance Polymers Inc, and Asahi Kasei.
Global Automotive Elastomers Market Professional Survey Report 2018 is a professional and in-depth study and available exclusively through Trusted Business Insights. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2018 through 2025. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets in this 105 pages report.
This market report provides in-depth analytics of the Automotive Elastomers industry including definition, classification, application and industry chain structure. The report focuses on global major leading industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specifications, sales, market share, and contact information.
Automotive Elastomers market report includes an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape of this business vertical, constituting companies like:
Kraton Performance Polymers Inc
Products Segmentation, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share, and growth rate of each type as below:
Synthetic Automotive Elastomers
Thermoplastic Automotive Elastomers
By Industrial Application, the market can be split into:
The scope of the Automotive Elastomers market report is as below:
– The report provides information on growth segments and opportunities for investment and Benchmark performance against key competitors.
– The research of emerging Automotive Elastomers market provides the segments, and the existing market segments will help the investors or new business entrants in planning the business strategies accordingly.
– The report provides key details related to the Automotive Elastomers industry like the product definition, cost, variety of applications, demand and supply statistics are covered in this research report.
Automotive Elastomers Market report offers the following key points:
• Automotive Elastomers Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments.
• Market share analysis of the top industry players.
• Strategic recommendations of Automotive Elastomers market for the new entrants.
• Automotive Elastomers Market forecasts for future years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments and the regional markets.
• Automotive Elastomers Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations).
• Competitive outlook is mapping the key common trends of Automotive Elastomers industry.
• Company profiling with its detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments.
• The report provides supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements in Automotive Elastomers industry.
• Strategic recommendations in key business segments supported the Automotive Elastomers market estimations.