Tri-ethylene glycol is a colorless, odorless, non-volatile and hygroscopic liquid. Ethylene glycol is prepared commercially by oxidation of ethylene at high temperature in the presence of silver oxide catalyst, followed by hydration of ethylene oxide to yield mono, di and tri-ethylene glycol as co-products. Tri-ethylene glycol finds use as vinyl plasticizer, as intermediate in the manufacture of polyester resins and polyols, and as a solvent in many miscellaneous applications. The main uses of tri-ethylene glycol depend upon its hygroscopic properties. Furthermore, air conditioning system uses tri-ethylene glycol as dehumidifiers and when volatilized as an air disinfectant for bacteria and virus control.
The global Tri-ethylene Glycol (TEG) market is valued at xx million US$ in 2018 is expected to reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.5% during 2019-2025.
This report focuses on Tri-ethylene Glycol (TEG) volume and value at global level, regional level and company level. From a global perspective, this report represents overall Tri-ethylene Glycol (TEG) market size by analyzing historical data and future prospect. Regionally, this report focuses on several key regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan.
At company level, this report focuses on the production capacity, ex-factory price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer covered in this report.
The report includes an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape of this business vertical, constituting manufacturers like:
Reliance Industries Ltd
The Dow Chemical Company
China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation
INEOS Group Ltd
Royal Dutch Shell
Market Segment by Regions includes:
Products Segmentation, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share, and growth rate of each type as below:
By Industrial Application and End-user Application, the market is split into below:
Natural gas dehydration
Global Tri-ethylene Glycol (TEG) Market Research Report 2019 is a professional and in-depth study and available exclusively through Trusted Business Insights. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2019 through 2025. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets in this 98 pages report.
This market report provides in-depth analytics of the Tri-ethylene Glycol (TEG) industry including definition, classification, application and industry chain structure. The report focuses on global major leading industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specifications, sales, market share, and contact information.
The scope of the Tri-ethylene Glycol (TEG) market report is as below:
– The report provides information on growth segments and opportunities for investment and Benchmark performance against key competitors.
– The research of emerging Tri-ethylene Glycol (TEG) market provides the segments, and the existing market segments will help the investors or new business entrants in planning the business strategies accordingly.
– The report provides key details related to the Tri-ethylene Glycol (TEG) industry like the product definition, cost, variety of applications, demand and supply statistics are covered in this research report.
Tri-ethylene Glycol (TEG) Market report offers the following key points:
• Tri-ethylene Glycol (TEG) Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments.
• Market share analysis of the top industry players.
• Strategic recommendations of Tri-ethylene Glycol (TEG) market for the new entrants.
• Tri-ethylene Glycol (TEG) Market forecasts for future years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments and the regional markets.
• Tri-ethylene Glycol (TEG) Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations).
• Competitive outlook is mapping the key common trends of Tri-ethylene Glycol (TEG) industry.
• Company profiling with its detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments.
• The report provides supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements in Tri-ethylene Glycol (TEG) industry.
• Strategic recommendations in key business segments supported the Tri-ethylene Glycol (TEG) market estimations.
Trusted Business Insights
Blogger & Influencer Marketing Executive
US: +1 646 568 9797
UK: +44 330 808 0580